Monday, February 15, 2010

Hi All,
Just an update to let you know whats going on with us at the moment. We are currently not on tour at the moment. We moved back home in September to have our new baby girl. She was born November 16th 2009. So she's 2 & 1/2 months old now. It's great to be home! Somehow we have been able to make ends meet and still do music. We have been doing various gigs here and there and Jeff's been doing some production & recording in the studio. I'm so sorry for not posting what we are doing on a weekly basis, I'm super bad at that and actually I don't even know if I know how to do it?? DUH. Anyway we are still playing Churches in the area and Crossroads Church in Camarillo once a month. This weekend we play at Camarillo farmers Market Feb 20th and then The Ranch Church in Los Olivos this Sunday Feb 21st. I'll try to start updating where we will be.
Thanks to all of our friends We love you all
- Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment